Terms and Conditions
Opening date: Thursday 1st July 2021
Closing date: Friday 30th July 2021
- To enter, you must complete the survey in full online and provide a Source customer reference number.
- You must be an existing policyholder of Source Insurance to enter, so have held and/or taken out a policy through Source in the past 3 years.
- Only entry per person is permitted.
- You must be a UK resident aged 18 years or older to participate.
- The winning prize(s) comprise of 1 of 5 £50 Amazon UK gift vouchers
- In the event that the Amazon gift vouchers become withdrawn from sale at the time of competition close, we reserve the right to source a similar prize.
- The prize is as stated and no alternatives are available. The prize is non-transferable and may not be redeemed for cash or resold.
- The winner(s) will be selected at random from all entries received by the closing date and notified by close of play on Friday 6th August 2021.
- If the winner(s) fails to respond within 5 days of notification, we reserve the right to select another prize-winner(s) at random.
- It is the obligation of the winners to comply with all voucher Terms and Conditions and the Conditions of Voucher Issue in each case.
- In all cases of dispute Source Insurance may ask for additional information from the recipient and retains sole rights to the interpretation of Terms and Conditions. All decisions of the Promoter are final, and the Promoter will not enter into any other correspondence regarding any aspect of the Competition.
- To the extent permitted by law, all prize-winners agree that they and their guests will release and hold harmless the Promoter and any other party professionally connected with the Competition, together with their respective employees and from and against any claim, loss, liability, or damage to or loss of property arising in connection with their participation in the Competition or activities in relation to the applicable prize.
- Under no circumstances will the Promoter be liable for any losses, damages, costs or expenses arising from or in any way connected with the Competition, including the following types of loss or damage: any loss of profits, business, contracts, anticipated savings, goodwill, or revenue, any wasted expenditure, or any loss or corruption of data (regardless of whether any of these types of loss or damage are direct, indirect or consequential); or any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- Provided that nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude or limit the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its own negligence or in relation to fraudulent misrepresentation or any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited by law.
- By participating in the Competition, Participants warrant that they agree to be bound by, and are deemed to have read and understood, these Terms and Conditions.
- If any provision contained in these Terms and Conditions shall be prohibited by law or adjudged by a court to be unlawful, void or unenforceable such provision shall, to the extent required, be severed from these Terms and Conditions and rendered ineffective as far as possible without modifying the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions, and shall not in any way affect the validity or enforcement of the remaining Terms and Conditions.
- This Competition and these Terms and Conditions are governed by English law and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising out of or in connection with this Competition.
- The promoter of this Competition is: Source Insurance Ltd, Global Reach, Cardiff, CF11 0SN